Friday, June 11, 2010

Tangent #2: Phone fantasy

One of my favorite inappropriate sexual fantasies.....

She's on the phone with someone. Maybe her boss? A client? Someone she needs to talk to in a serious and professional manner. Her voice takes on that business-like tone.

I crawl up to her. Begin to kiss her neck softly. Caress her breasts softly with my hands. Run my fingers up and down her thighs. I look into her eyes....(she is trying so hard to remain attentive to her call). But I kiss slowly down her chest, rolling my tongue gently over her nipples. Making a slow trail of soft kisses down her stomach (she is breathing heavier now, her voice starting to shake ever so slightly).

Slowly pulling down her panties. Kissing up and down her thighs....around the outside of her pussy. Getting closer. (She keeps stumbling over her words...apologizing to the person on the other end). Gently kissing her clit. Rolling my tongue in slow circles around it. My tongue suddenly darting inside her....(she moans...her voice quivering...."no, nothing is wrong" she is mumbling to the other person).

I slide my finger inside, curling to caress her g-spot. Taking her clit between my lips now and sucking gently. Fingering her, just at the rhythm she likes. A little faster....a little harder.....she's almost there......

("Sorry, have to go"....the phone slams down.... she screams).

6 comments:

  1. It is so hot to be caressed whilst trying to carry on a serious conversation and not let on although in my case it has never gone as far as that but I did write a fantasy about it a while ago.........

    http://secretlynaughty.wordpress.com/2008/10/04/66/

    would be interested to know your thoughts

    sn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, extremely arousing fantasy....very nice (and well-written, as always)! I kinda like the idea that the phone call has to be ended in the fantasy because she is so overcome with arousal and can't maintain her composure any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I quite agree with you but I wrote that fantasy for a guy I speak to often on the phone at work. He would be alone in his office telling me what he wanted to do to me knowing full well that I work in an open plan office and can do nothing about it.

    I also sent him the gift (through work).

    http://secretlynaughty.wordpress.com/2008/11/22/gift/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a hot gift! He was a very lucky guy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoyed it ........he certainly did ;)

    sn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure he did. I'm jealous now, that is one gift I have not yet received (at least not in that 'authentic' of a form!). The picture you posted was great though, I'll keep that image in mind for later... ;)

    ReplyDelete