Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tangent #6: Hot and Bothered

I'm having one of those frustrating Saturday nights tonight.

You know the type of Saturday night I am talking about. You're alone (literally or figuratively). Your body is tingling with arousal and sexual desire from head to toe. It seems like there is nothing else in the world besides you and your desperate longing for somebody's touch. One of those nights where masturbation just isn't enough. You need that feeling of skin on skin, you need to hear the moans of someone else reflecting the pleasure that you are also feeling.

Sounds good so far, right? But here comes the frustrating part.....there is no one to fill this need for me tonight. The woman I have been casually seeing recently is not around. And I even went so far as to make a couple of calls to some women from the past that I still hook up with from time to time (one of which was a CL girl, though we haven't gotten to her story yet). But alas, they were not available.

Don't get me wrong, the bachelor lifestyle has its perks. Significant perks, in fact. But this is a big downside. To feel this way tonight, and not have a significant other to indulge in these desires, is borderline torture. I'm so turned on that I might even be willing go for phone/cyber sex tonight! Yes, the need is that strong.

I have so many fantasies running through my mind right now that it's hard to even keep track. For tonight though, they seem destined to remain fantasies. Unfulfilled desires.

I'm sure everyone has nights like this. Doesn't it suck?

5 comments:

  1. On that same note, it is just as much torture to have someone at home that doesn't want to play. That statement is no surprise coming from me, is it? It does indeed suck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely see that being equally sucky, Gwen. Hope that your new friend Tech is helping to ease some of that torture for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha...well that is a story for you...
    One that I am not sure I can write on my blog. I may email it to you if you want to hear...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to hear it, definitely feel free to email it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. even having two regular guys in my life there are nights like this

    sm x

    ReplyDelete