Sunday, May 30, 2010

Encounter #2: Good Massage = Gateway Drug

To be honest, I should say that I got 2 real responses to my post. The other 20 or so were fake, spam, etc. Annoying, but unavoidable.

Anyway, so one of the responses was from an email queen. Just wanted to write back and forth, but was too afraid to meet. The other response was the keeper. She was stressed from her job. Massage sounded wonderful. She's meet me at the hotel later that week. Jackpot!!

When she arrived at the room, I was prepared. Massage lotion. Dimmed lights. Towel. Wine. Everything you'd expect from a nice, innocent massage. I left her alone to undress and get comfy. I returned back to the bed, and began the massage. Very slowly. Spend alot of time on the neck, shoulders, and back initially. Just barely graze other areas to get her thinking about it. Ask softly if she'd like her thighs, feet, etc massaged. Of course the answer is yes. If you feel comfortable, I can do the front? She's more than comfortable with that.

Here's some valuable advice, guys.....a good, slow, sensual massage is like a gateway drug. Seemingly innocent and no big deal at first (marijuana), but inevitably gets you into a mood to try more and more intensely pleasurable things (cocaine, heroin, etc). (Please note, I'm not into drugs at all, it was just a good analogy!)

So, what did that initial rub down turn into? Me gently fingering her. Then me sensually eating her out until she came loudly. And then....one of the most lovely blowjobs I've ever received (hand-mouth alteration perfect, slow/deep-fast/shallow sucking ratio ideal, etc. Guys know what I'm talking about). And all this amazing oral sex from a simple post looking to give a friendly massage.

Just get yourself on the field, boys.......and don't forget to bring your weed!

No comments:

Post a Comment