Sunday, May 30, 2010

Encounter #2: My First Successful Post

So if you recall, Encounter #1 was my lucky as hell experience after response to a post made by a lovely woman in need of some pleasure. But then I learned how fortunate I had been, and how 95% of female posts are fakes? Ok, we're all caught up.

At this point, I realized that I had to make the posts myself. Guys, it's the only realistic chance you have on CL or any other similar site. You have to be able to draw them in using some of the ideas I expressed in a previous post. Write well, make it about her, stand out without alienating a potential lover, etc.

This all being the case, what angle did I take to lead to my first successful post? I like to call it, "The Massage". The post is short and sweet, and goes something like this...."I'm looking for a woman who enjoy receiving a nice, slow, full-body massage. This guy just wants to help you relax, and get rid of all that stress and tension you have been carrying around. Nothing expected in return, it's just about making you feel good. If this sounds like something you might like, I'd love to hear from you".

Simple. That was it. Notice that it wasn't vulgar, phrased like I had the writing skills of a second grader, offensive, pushy, demanding pleasure for myself. Nothing like that. In fact.....it wasn't even sexual at all! Just a friendly massage.

Of course, I'm no masseuse, and had intentions beyond just giving a massage. But there was no need to get into that just yet. The fact is, these posts are just about getting yourself onto the field. Once you're there, the way you play makes all the difference.

I got two responses to that post, and one worked out quite wonderfully.

3 comments:

  1. I could definitely see something like that working. I may have to steal the idea. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't respond to the massage postings. Looking for a bit more realistic honesty... and finess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel free to steal, Riff. I may have stolen a line or two from you at some point, I'm sure :)

    Rosie, I can understand your perspective, but realistic honesty often doesn't get responses....even when it is well-written with a decent amount of finess. What type of finess do you like to see that motivates you to respond?

    ReplyDelete