Tuesday, May 11, 2010

First Things First

Before delving into all the juicy stories I have to tell, I would be remiss in not posting a quick introduction to the blog. So first and foremost.....welcome! And thanks for reading. If you are someone who appreciates a stimulating, seductive story, then this is defintiely the blog for you. Although the title is fairly self-explanatory, most posts will fall into one of the following three categories:

1. Stories (graphic stories, I should say) about encounters I have had with women that I met through using Craig's List.

2. General advice, strategies, and successful approaches I have found in meeting women through Craig's List (and related free sites).

3. Somewhat tangential, though still interesting stories and thoughts from past relationship experiences, sexual encounters, etc.

Sound like something that you might enjoy reading? Good. Settle in, because I have plenty to share. And just to forewarn.....at times, things will get a little explicit and NSFW. You can handle that, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment