Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Encounter #4: Fantasy Fulfilled

The majority of posts I had been making on CL around this time were reasonable posts, trying to focus on the more likely approaches to getting responses (offering massages, etc).

But at the same time, I couldn't resist making posts that were much less likely to get a response. Requests which asked a total stranger to put their trust in me in a completely irrational way. Basically, I was trying to get one of my deepest fantasises fulfilled. And it took forever to even get a brave response. But the first response I finally got was from a woman named Marie. She was turned on by my idea, and willing to take the risk. We made plans. My fantasy unfolded...

I entered the room. She is waiting for me. Naked. Laying on the bed. She cannot see me.....she is blindfolded. She has never seen me before this, and never will again. As she lays there blind to me, I crawl up beside her. Begin softly kissing her lips. Slowing moving down her neck with slow, deliberate kisses. Down her chest, circling her nipples now with my tongue. Taking them between my lips and sucking gently. Then the slow trail of my lips down her stomach......skipping past her area of desire, and focusing on her sexy thighs. Kissing them slowly up and down. Building her desire. Then, I finally move back up. Circling the outside of her pussy with my tongue. Making soft circles around her clit with my tongue now. Gently licking up and down the length of her wetness. A little faster now. My tongue pressing more directly into her clit....licking up and down, side to side. Slipping a finger inside her, I am caressing her g-spot. Taking her clit between my lips and gently sucking at the same time. Fingering her faster and harder. Sucking down, shaking my mouth from side to side....creating vibrations all over her clit. Finally, she explodes. Moaning my name loudly. Grabbing the sheets of the bed into the balls of her fist. Her face and chest flushed from the pleasure received from this unseen stranger.

I kissed her once more on the lips. Whispered two words into her ear...."thank you". And then I left her. Forever. She'll just remember me as the faceless stranger who made her cum with my mouth and finger. Perhaps she'll wonder who I really was. I'll never forget her.

Fantasy fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment