Sunday, June 20, 2010

Is Shower Sex Overrated?

Back to our regular story next time, but for tonight, I must pose the above question.

I suppose I should provide some context, right? Ok. Well, I had sex tonight. It wasn't someone I met through CL or a related site, so I feel okay spoiling the story now. But anyway, she looooves having sex in the shower. So we did it. And I have to admit....I'm just not crazy about shower sex!

By the time it was over, my knees hurt from kneeling in the tub to eat her for like 20 minutes. My arms hurt from holding her up against the side of the shower while fucking her. My legs hurt from.... fucking standing alot, I guess. And it took both of us forever to cum. Oh, and my bathroom floor was flooded. Good times!

So, there are a few possibilities. I could just be badly out of shape (very possible). I might not be doing it in the most effective, comfortable manner. I might be too lazy (again, possible). Or maybe, just maybe, shower sex is simply overrated.....better in theory then in actual execution.

Am I way off base here? And do I just continue to suck it up for this shower sex lover that I'm fucking?

5 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a fan, either. There are certain aspects I like, like the water rushing over me, but there are a lot of inconveniences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I think that the pool is much better for water-based sex!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From a woman's point of view...I have to agree with you. Shower sex is way overrated! There is something altogether awkward about it. Now a large tub or pool is another story...
    Really enjoy reading about your experiences with CL.
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Gwen, thanks for commenting. And yes, I'm definitely with you on the pool sex....much less awkward and more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best position for shower sex is woman facing wall with me behind her!! ;-) At least that's what works best for me...also, water is such a lubricant-killer that it REALLY helps to be out of the water when trying to enter her...once things are "in place," then it's fine to get back in the water and pour it to her!!!

    ReplyDelete