Friday, June 25, 2010

Tangent #4: Videotaping worth the risk?

This isn't really a complete tangent, since it actually leads into my next CL encounter. But before getting into all of those details, I wanted to pose this question.

To make a long story short (for now, anyway), I met someone on CL who was very into videotaping their sexual encounters. Which was interesting and pretty hot, since I think it is typically guys that are more into recording their conquests for future viewing. But anyway, I guess she was just an exception this this rule.

When presenting this to me, she told me that she would give me a copy of the recording too, so I could reminisce about the experience with her (more details in the next post, but she made it clear she was looking for a one-time encounter with me). She was willing to give me enough verifiable information where I could pretty easily track her down afterward if needed....her sign of good faith, I suppose.

I'll let you know if I chose to participate shortly. But what do you think about this scenario, in general? Videotaping sex can be fairly dangerous even in the context of a long term relationship, nevermind a one-night stand. Is it worth taking a chance? Would it be more worth the risk for the man (i.e., is it much less likely a woman would be posting the video online for the world to see?). Granted, being single, I would be at much less risk than someone who is married or otherwise involved.

So exciting, yet so dangerous. Worth the risk?

3 comments:

  1. Since you're single, I don't see that much downside, but as a married guy, I sure as hell wouldn't do it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The risk level is defintiely lower, but you still never know what a person will do with the recording (especially someone you are just meeting). It would look pretty bad if some family member stumbled across my activities on the internet somewhere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only way I would ever record myself again is if my face was completely obscured and I possessed the only copy. But what good is a homemade video without an up close bj scene and no one else to watch it?

    ReplyDelete