Friday, July 23, 2010

Phone/Cyber Sex Challenge

After my post where I claimed phone sex and cyber sex to be vastly overrated, I actually got a few private messages telling me how wrong I was. Claiming how hot and exciting either could be if I was doing it with the right person. Each email suggested (subtly and not so subtly in some cases) that if the phone and/or cyber sex had taken place with THEM, that I'd be singing a different tune. I just didn't know what I was missing!

Fair enough. In response to these messages I received, I would like to put out a challenge. A challenge to any reader who thinks I am wrong about the quality of phone and cyber sex, and wants to prove me wrong. The challenge is simple....engage me in a steamy session of phone or cyber sex (your choice). Prove to me that I was way off, and just missing out on the experience with the right person. The first person who seriously makes the experience so stimulating that it makes my opinion waver will get a post devoted to them and how they pulled off the impossible. I will admit I was wrong, and praise this individual to the high heavens for making me see the light.

Let's see if any of my previous private messengers (or anyone else) is brave enough to give it a try. Just email me if you are interested (link in my profile). Good luck!

For everyone else, we'll be back to our regularly scheduled CL stories next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment