Monday, July 19, 2010

Tangent #7: Most Desirable Bloggers

If you're like me, you fall into one of the following categories:  1. You write a sex-related blog.  2. You enjoy reading sex-related blogs.  3. You write a sex-related blog AND enjoy reading other sex-related blogs.  4. You just like sex in general.

So it's established, we're all pretty much in the same boat. I don't know about everyone else, but my mind often wanders and fantasizes when I read other blogs. Female blogs primarily, of course (no offense to Riff and others....I enjoy several male blogs as well, just not in quite the same way we are discussing today). But in those several female blogs I read consistently, I often get caught up in the stories. Wonder what it would be like to actually be with that person in the scenario they are describing. Think about how compatible we might be. What it might be like to touch them. Of course, those who post sexy little teaser pics just make this all the more easy! As do those who write in a certain way that just sucks you in.

With all that being said, here are my top 5 most desirable bloggers (in no particular order). All five can be found on my blog list to the bottom right of this post:

1. Secretly Naughty: Sexy stories? Check. Enticing pictures? Check. Appealing writing style? Double check. The verdict? Very desirable!

2. Gwen ("Sweetly Unassuming"): Gwen is a new blogger, just getting her blog off the ground. The foundation she has set is very engaging....makes me want to hear more about her story. I feel like I can relate to some of her general experiences already. And she just has a sexy vibe about her....

3. Sadie ("Sexy Sadie's Stories....."): Love the format of her confessions. Love the way she writes. Love the absolutely gorgeous pictures. Extremely desirable.

4. Kiera ("My Secret Hobby"): Kiera is really intriguing. Even moving past the seductive pictures on her site.....what blog with the subtitle "The Pursuit of Cock" can possible be bad?? And it isn't, believe. Also love the short, to the point posts (e.g., "I've been a bad horny girl. Punish me, please". The end). I desire Kiera.

5. Joanna Cake ("Having My Cake and Eating it Too): First of all, the cake theme is done very cleverly throughout the blog. Secondly, Joanna does a great job talking about a variety of diverse, interesting topics in her blog. But what makes her extra desirable? She offers readers a chance to order a recording of her reading one of her sexy posts in her assuredly sexy voice. How can you beat that??

Pretty desirable group of ladies there guys, trust me. Highly recommend all of their blogs.

2 comments:

  1. awww thanks Mike this is very kind of you. btw some months ago I was also considering making recordings of myself reading some of my stories but wasn't sure how to do it and didn't want to copy cake. If you are interested let me know and I will see if I can do one for you.

    I will have to check out the other ladies myself

    sn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie for such nice words. I am always excited when you write something new and am glad you enjoy reading mine. My thoughts about my blog are ever changing but I will post something soon. I still have a story to send you as well.

    XO
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete