Sunday, August 8, 2010

Encounter #9: Part 2

(Note: For purposes of this blog, an "encounter" refers to a particular person I hooked up with at some point. Some people were seen multiple times, but I am not counting each instance as a separate encounter here. Like today, I plan to write about follow-up encounters only when there is something noteworthy....can't imagine anyone would just want a post written purely to describe more sex, right???)

So, as we left off, I just had a lovely encounter with our married friend, Kim. She invited me to meet her again, and I agreed. Although I do like the one and done encounters, it is sometimes fun to see someone multiple times when we really seem to click well. I was still a little uneasy about her being married, particularly since seemed pretty emotional and upset about the way her marriage was unraveling. There was potential for messiness, but I forged ahead nonetheless.

We met again the following week.....twice. The sex was great again both times. She was sensual and vocal, and even a little kinky! The post-sex discussion revolved around her describing the problems in her marriage. Both times she became emotional and started crying. I felt very badly for her and the terrible situation she was in (her husband sounded like a complete dick). She told me how nice it was to be with someone who appreciated her and treated her well, and wondered why her husband could not do the same. It felt good to hear that, though it was sad that her she felt trapped in such an unhappy life. She loved her son, and wouldn't hurt him by going through a painful divorce process. So she was going to stick it out, no matter how miserable she became. And trust me, she was miserable.

A few days after I saw her for the third time, she emailed me. She told me that despite the misery her husband was putting her through, she felt unbearable guilt about straying from her marriage. She had told her husband about seeing me. He was of course enraged, though she assured me that she would not give him any specific information about me (not that she really had much to give, aside from the email address I was writing her on). She told me she was sorry, but that she had made a mistake, and could not see me again. That was the last I ever heard from her.

I felt terrible for her. From what she described of her husband, he wouldn't be the type to leave her for cheating....he was too insecure himself. He would probably just use it as more reason to treat her like shit. And it made me angry, because without going into detail, she had plenty of justification to be cheating on him. But she was very conservative with a religious background, and couldn't keep doing it. I hope she finds the courage to leave him eventually.

I was actually a little nervous for a while after this....kept expecting her psycho husband to be waiting for me in a dark alley somewhere. But luckily, it did not occur. Perhaps now though you understand my nervousness about meeting married women for "NSA" encounters. You never know when there might be some strings!

You're probably assuming this was the last encounter I had with a married woman, right? I thought it would be too....but I was later convinced otherwise. With much better results. But we'll get to that story soon enough!

3 comments:

  1. Deep down inside Kim probably hoped that by telling her husband about her encounter it would snap him to his senses, that they would have a great talk and work things out. Sigh... we've all had that fantasy. At least she has some great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rosie. That or by telling him about the encounter there might be a chance that he would leave. It does put you in a somewhat scary position to say the least. The married women may be more work then their worth ;)

    xoxo
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie: I'm sure you're right. It was probably a combination of that, and some of her general conservative beliefs. I do hope I gave her some great memories!

    Gwen: I guess it depends on the married woman. While some may be high maintenance, I'm sure there are others are who are just looking for a little NSA fun ;)

    ReplyDelete